Friday, March 9, 2012

Junk Journal {{SWAP}}..

Greetings

Excited to receive happy mail :D

I joined a junk journal swap with {MiniAlbumScraps} & I was partnered with Codie. Codie is from the United Kingdom & I have been a big admirer of her talent ever since she came on board. so I made her one which consisted of blues & yellow and altho' i must admit, it was the 1st time I ever created one, let alone even heard of one.. I think for the 1st time it came out cute check out my video:

http://youtu.be/mx48ZCuzQT0

so today I received hers and I am super excited.. She did a magnificent job!

Here are a few photos:



this was the entire package.. a few clips, spools with sticky tissue paper, a 2012-13 calendar, Basic Grey papers & tabs, gel pens from Japan & of course the junk journal.




Size of the journal is 5x7, hard covers {I think she recycled old book covers} ❤ the fact that she personalized it :D





She asked if I'd be ok to have more than 50 pages.. Oh gosh YES!! look how thick!

and here are a few pics of the inside, can't possibly show ALL of the pages LOL but I am quite sure you will be pleased with her work as well :D


Cool huh?

Thanks for checking in..

Hugs





No comments:

Post a Comment