Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy "day-after" Easter

Hi bloggers & bloggettes how are ya'

Can I just say, I am giving you all a standing ovation just for coming on to my page and subscribing. YAY!! *clap clap

So how was your Easter or Passover day? Mine was wonderful, we got all dolled up for the day and went to church with my mom. Headed to the park after.

Once we got home I kicked off these 4" heels and began slaving in the kitchen LOL. It was nice just us four for a change.

I am so behind on my crafts, I am cracking the whip this week on myself and getting to work. I have several orders to get out for the flowers that you lovely ladies have requested, everything will be mailed out THIS friday. If you have not heard from me as far as invoice goes for your order PLEASE PLEASE email me asap so I know you ordered them & I can get them out to you ASAP.

Thanks again & have a blessed day.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment